21st Nov,2010 00:00 AM
Wonder how the time passed...
still feel that we talked on last night...
covered under the blanket u were murmuring whole night...
standing at the corridor I was there for you...
Don't u remember....
Under the dreams of last night, heavy eyes of ours on the next day...
and we started a new journey...
wondering how far we have traveled.... and still became unknown to each other..
So unknown that I can't gave you a call and say you..
Happy Birthday Maya...
Wonder how the time passed...
still feel that we talked on last night...
covered under the blanket u were murmuring whole night...
standing at the corridor I was there for you...
Don't u remember....
Under the dreams of last night, heavy eyes of ours on the next day...
and we started a new journey...
wondering how far we have traveled.... and still became unknown to each other..
So unknown that I can't gave you a call and say you..
Happy Birthday Maya...
No comments:
Post a Comment