Hmmm... 20 days ....without any internet access and computers. No outlook ... no eclipse ... and no messenger....For 20 days I lived a very different world all together... I went back to my home after one year for my sister's marriage.. Got a chance to met all of my relatives after so many years... we talked a lot.. we ate a lot... and enjoyed with full throttle... and these 20 days spent like 2 days... Someone had said wisely that happy times move faster...
Now I am back to my job... started working on new modules... but dont know I am not feeling as energetic as i was at home....
I can term this loss of energy as "compression".. whenever you travel from higher energy level to lower energy level .. you will always feel this kind of compression.... Don't know how to get rid of this vacation hangover.....
Saturday, December 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment