Saturday, December 20, 2008

A Week...

A satisfying week for me..... reason ??
I didn't use any paper cup for drinking water or coffee... used my bottle and coffee mug for that...
I tried very hard to avoid to use plastics this week, all the time i used to carry my bag(made of cloth) to avoid it.. I know it is really difficult or rather say impossible to stop using plastics.. It has been reached so closely to our basic needs and daliy usage that more or less every things look like are made of it... A real undegradable product.. huh!!!!
And last not the least... I again kept practising not to misuse power by switching off lights and fans wherever i observe is not reqd.

We can change this world if we just think a bit and act a bit.. right..??
My bit of effort for my own mother land....

No comments: