Tuesday, April 6, 2010

A Phone Call...

I got a call from her...
She asked.. "How are you ?"
I replied, I am fine..
Everything is same as it was before...
The days are same.. so are the nights...
I laugh.. I cry.. I dream... I scream... I sigh...
I smoke... I booze.. sometime low.. sometime high...
My ways are the same as was my closure...
am still in the same world as i was earlier..


"Do you still miss me ??" she asked.
"Naah"...
I forget you every morning...evening and the nights..
I forget you in my dreams...and in blink of my eyes..
I don't remember your face... can't see in your eyes..
No wonder how much I tried so hard...
I forget you always.. in every moments of my life...


Should I ask you something... 
          Will you ever call me.... and ask me those lines... ??





  

1 comment:

Ritika Prashant said...

although i understand all the pain thats hidden inside these lines..still would like to say AWESOME..loved the way you have portrayed your feelings